Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

looking for 1st Experience

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a married couple , mid 20s , South East , looking for Bull , Couple for 1st Experience.

Re: looking for 1st Experience

Hi Caroline & Dave

Hope you're OK and enjoying the site. My name is Steve, 35, from NW London and I'm looking for coupl to have some sexy fun with and also to have a laugh rather than taking everything too seriously - probably help the nerves!!! Into trying most things but thats for later discussion if you're interested.

If you fancy a further chat or wanna see more pictures drop me a line.
Take care
Steve x

nice to see ya local, why not pop over and see whats on offer, u might find what your looking for
destiny sx rainham essex

hi take a look at my profile and if you like what you see please contact me with your email address as a standard member i can't reply to everyone and anyone.

Ps i forgot to mention that i have quite a few experince 3some and 1 to 1 where the partner just watch me satisfy the wifegirlfriend.

caroline looks gorgeous. Id love 2 give her a good seeing 2. Let me knw if yr interested?

Have you found what you are looking for the BULL has a lot of things to consider not just f**king the lady yet that is important it is how he also treats the ladies other half. Have much experience in this area and can cover many other areas that you may want to try later.

Tom

Wow, id have to agree with the earlier comment, Caroline you look gorgeous!

I would love to join you to help you enjoy your first experience

Hi, take a look at my profile, to see if it what you are looking for.
If you are interested, drop me a line.
Caroline, you are gorgeous, I would treat you with the greatest of respect.

we are a very fun couple from suffolk looking to watch and wank while people fuck