Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Visiting London 4thm 5th and 6th of Oct

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

30 yr old male, large but no extreme build looking to make some friendships with single female ladies (25 to 50 yrs of age). I am easy going and with gsoh, you'll be sure to spend some nice time. I have no problems in meeting somewhere around central London for a drink or something to see if we click.

Respect and discretion are of utmost importance to me and I expect you to think the same way.

I will be staying in a hotel in Central London (City of Westminster area) and can accommodate even for an overnighter.

What I like in a lady is really a good intelect, body shape or form isn't at all important to me as isn't size of anything if you're interesting and caring is all good and I would like to meet you.

Sex is not guaranteed and not expected at all, it will only happen with mutual consent and if we connect but that doesn't mean we cannot have a nice time together and become friends, so really not much to loose i think.

I am very keen on safety, both yours and mine and will take all safety precautions prior, during and after our meeting and I would expect you to do the same.

If you'd like to meet me I will give you all the details needed to contact me prior so we can arrange a meeting.

Whatever happens if anything will always be NSA for both of us and although it might not be a once off (if we decide to do it again) it will most likelly always be a casual thing.

Pictures and msn contact are available on request and will be sent to you if you decide to contact me!

Give me a shout if you are interested in meeting for some social or fun, i will give you more details then!

Looking forward to meeting you ladies out there and hopefully put a nice grin on someone's face.

Thanks for reading!