Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Butt plugs....your thoughts.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If it doesn’t vibrate, gyrate or self-masturbate...What good are they?  Are they keeping something in OR keeping something out?  Hmmmmm

I would buy you a butt plug with the cute fox tail on it

yes

butt plugs, mmmmm lovely  i have 3

butt plugs, mmmmm lovely  i have 3

I love them. My GF and I play with them regularly. I started off a bit nervous, but I even like the big ones now. I love the feel of a butt plug in my ass while I am fucking her.

never thought of a butt plug in me only thought of her I wonder

Just fun to have in and feel. Good when you sit around onto them. Have one in now.

I’m a fan of them , either vibrating or not 

I would have never known that I'd enjoy a butt plugstrapon until I was introduced to them by a lovely woman who told me to relax and enjoy the ride,  I sure did and look forward to the next ride to explore

I love to be rammed in front of groups

I find that I'm just constantly aware that they're there which keeps my mind on sex, even if they're doing nothing.

I like

There are so many to choose from so how about trying a few out, they add to that extra bit of excitement just like tugging a nipple while have sex.

Definitely must haves.  I keep buying bigger ones...but still looking for large size with long neck so it stays in place.  Any suggestions?

butt plugs are nice mmm, can used to keep stuff in or out lol, love the three i have. Have dildos and vibrators but the plug can go everywhere with me and get some lovely feelings from the movement of them ??

there fun and make me cum so hard

Love them ready for bigger now

I use them are a precursor to love-making and ensure I dont get hurt 

I love my butt plugs

I love my butt plugs

I so want to try one.   Just have to figure out to go about trying one.  Yum..

Bigger the better love anal play and have dildos to show you all 

Never used one personally but probably not much different than the carrot or whatever I will use lol

I think all women deserve a man who knows how to use a butt plug for
their pleasure. Not a regular thing, spice is everything. My favorite
model is the Magic 8 Ball butt plug. Used correctly, the answer is: You
may rely on it!!!

I want my wife to use them more ! Guess I’m like most men ! Obsessed with women’s assholes??

Butt plugs

I wear mine while shopping

Nothing like being plugged and going for a drive

Hi   all. Frindes

Hi   all. Frindes

Love it

I'll let anyone use anything on me 

I daydream off having one. They just seem like a dirty little secret