Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Hiya everyone!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Been a member here for a little while and just thought i'd say hi!
I'm a semi experienced big beautiful bi woman (size 20-22 with 38EE hooters!) in my early 20's, jet black hair and a few piercings and tattoos, married to a voyeur husband also in his 20's. Ive had experience with girl on girl with a voyeur male before i married, and im now looking at getting back into the scene and finding myself a big beautiful playmate under 30 who is willing to let me give and give and give! size 18+ if poss!

My hubby is strictly voyeur with no interest in physical contact apart from with myself. We are ideally looking for an open minded woman who will lay there and take it from my extensive range of girly toys (or bring her own!) and possibly a bit of blindfold action at our comfy house in a norfolk seaside town.

Not looking for anything overly kinky just would really like to have a chance to show my husband the horny teenager i once was with a lust for a curvy female body in all its glory!

Being a returnee to the scene i would prefer someone who isnt the most experienced and i would love it even better if i could give someone that explosive but sensual first time!

One offs are fine and repeat meets are at the discression of all parties involved, more than happy to have some discussions over private messengers or texts no pressure and no strings attatched... as long as you can make a good cup of tea afterwards!! lol

Wonder if any other members here could shed some light on how to go about acheiving this!

Thanks in advance!