Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Will be travelling to Goa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.09.2019 Date END: 10.09.2019 Lookin fr v gud lookin young cplz into drinks kinks exb. Adventure. Beach fun etc.... Love clubbing....

Hi, this event sounds fun. but I don't have a partner, my husband stays abroad

Hi Nikita, I am available during that time. if it is possible for you to pair up with me then we can join for the event together. Hope you will consider this. You can reach out to me regarding my details and make decision accordingly. Thanks

Hey let's connect nd explore things.... 

we r interested  and we r married couple 
from delhi but we r comming in goa 7 sep. to 10 sep  we reach there
if u r interested then send private msg and we also give add. 

Hi, that sounds cool, can we connect here?

Nikita you can trust and try me & my company dear?? love to take care of only & only u

Nikita you can trust and try me & my company dear?? love to take care of only & only u

will are planning for goa trip next month but dates not confirm

Nikita don't worry dear ..i am always with u and take care u..if u ok ping me

Hi Guys...im from mumbai presently in South africa and expected to arrive mumbai by 1st week Sept. 
I wud luv to join but i dont have a partner. Trust i can join or else if any single female looking for attending dis event can join me . 

Hi Guys...im from mumbai presently in South africa and expected to arrive mumbai by 1st week Sept. 
I wud luv to join but i dont have a partner. Trust i can join or else if any single female looking for attending dis event can join me . 

Hi we are a couple and will be in goa on 9th morning. If interested then ping us

We will be visit goa at September 21st to 25th