Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

oh so very tempted!!!!!!!!!!!

not looking for lurve or anything, (or am i - not sure!) just need someone to talk me into doing something i've never done before, and thats thinking of me and my needs which after a year of not getting any satisfaction, are bordering on explosive!

wouldnt want to waste anybody's time, but would like to chat to people online in the first instance, mf, with a view to turning each other on like hell and then feeling the need to meet to satisfy the frustration a wank wont cure. and hellfire, am i frustrated!

so consider this as my first venture into the unknown, desperate to be a naughty girls and do things i've only dreamed about. all tips and advice gratefully appreciated. merci beaucoup for your time x

Re: newbie

you sound cool i would love too chat too you see how things go

Well, at least your honest to start with. I'd love to have a chat and see if we get on, it would be real interesting to find out what these 'things you dream of' are...............x x

drop me a line
lol

HELLO FETISHQUEEN0,WOULD LIKE TO CHAT TO YOU AND GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT U LIKE,SENT ME A MESSAGE IF U WANT TO KNOW MOREimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"