Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

lincs wife looking to flash

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi my wife and i would like to go out in lincs and flash at a young guy under 30. she is shy but when turned on can get very randy
get in touch

Re: lincs wife looking to flash

hi where you from exactly

hi im mike im 25. i would love her to flash at me

we're in sleaford

Hiya, you are close to me, very close infact! Im just ova ur age limit thou. if your interested, i definately am!

Let me know..

Rich.

will she flash for a 33 yr old can meet in heckington layby tonight will love to watch you two fucking i`ll will be watching and wankingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey ur wife can flash me anytime

hi there ye ever head to irl?

hi im 40 with fat cock love to wank over your wife flashing her tits anywere to meet

would luv your wife to flash at me am a bit older but fit if interested say where and when

hi, young 22 m uk here, not in lincs but am in cambridgeshire

Hi

I am just the other side of Grantham would love to meet up and watch your wife flashing. Let me know if you are interested I will send you a message so you can reply.

Oa

Hi I am only about 10miles from Sleaford let me know if u are still looking

RE:lincs wife looking to flash

are you near grimsby ,love see her flash, maybe 3 sum or maybe watch xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"