Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

BBW

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Joined this site as it was listed as BBW Swinging. Doesn't appear to be that way!

If there are any genuine single men out there 38-45, who like a more rounded lady, yell out!

Not had any fun on here for over 8 months, last few were time wasters. Is there any one out there who can restore my faith in this site?

Regards,

Voddiegal x

Re: BBW

Hi weel unfortubnately I'm outside your age restrictions but if you speak to 'alwaysmoist' I'm sure she would speak up for me.

If you fancy a meet let me know

I love a more rounded lady as you put it, and would love the chance to restore your faith. I just about meet yor age criteria, but the single thing i dont, But why should this stop us having a bit of fun, i do have permission to play, and would always be alone if you wish to give it a go.

Iam in your age rang and Iam more than happy to meet you if you want to.
Excuse the photo look better in the flesh.
You say in your profile you`r a big lady well just remember you have more to play with than the stick insectsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hello.

I ama genuine horny male seeking sex!! Call me to arrange a meet.

Shabz
Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

big is great and you look lovely fancy having a chat on the net J

Hi
Just joined and found your message. I may be too young, but up for some simple fun. Very attracted to mature larger ladies.

go up to 56 and i be there in a flas lol take care xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sorry to her of your wows myself and the "other half" have been out of the country for some time and deleted out account but we understand where you are coming from as we have had the same problem in the past hope that this situation with little boys pretending will not infect this site your T&,M