Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Interested in watching or joining in???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.08.2008 Date END: 27.08.2008 Having sex in the great outdoors, or in the back seat of a car or van or whatever you have.
Come and join us to watch for your own personal pleasure or come and pleasure us both.

Re: Interested in watching or joining in???

Hi

I dont live too far away (nottingham) so would be img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" keen to come over an watch you perform. What nights do you go out and where? I,m sure watching you getting it on will give me a raging hard on. I'm happy to watch and wank but if your happy to let me join in then that would be much better!

johnny

Hi,

I am also local and would love to cum and watch, and assist if required.

Please pass on details

luv to watch and be watched lets chat

hi i love to come watch you while i am having a waimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" nke on my nice 9" cock , u can suck it also if u will like il xxxwhere about is the place ?

in joining in tell me were???img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

im free anytime want my number?

Sign me up

Interested in watching and joining in....

where exactly??

we'd love to come and watch join in, Kaz is from Alestree area but now living near junction 28 M1

Get back to us if ya interested

can i c a pic of u plz..

would love to be there please let me have some more information on how to find you.
Alan