Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

****Hi all, newbie straight guy *****

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm a 36 yr old clean living sporty professional job having male. I'm into lusty ladies and i'm also looking to broaden my horizons a bit by having a first threesome with a nice couple who are also seeking an athletic young chap with manners and a good sense of humour !! If you can't laugh whats the point?
I'm definate about the kind of people i'm interested, so no drugs please, prefferably non-smokers and chav's needn't bother. I'm reliable - if i can't make it you'll get a call and i would expect the same, manners cost nothing do they?
I have transport and am prepared to travel to you with reason...like the northwest for instance although for the right people I could venture further. I am happy in front of the camera so if the webcam thing is you're thing - that's fine, send me some details ( i quite like this option as you get a gook look-see first).
I'm dead friendly and open to any questions - drop me a line and hopefully we can hook up and have some fun soon........see ya xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"