Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

BIRTHDAY TREAT

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" Hi im hoping theres still some genuine fun ladies left out there who would jinimg src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" me in making my guys birthday go with a bang, playing toh
gether for 4 yrs now and this would be the cherry on the cake for him. nothing weird id just like to suprise him with a few sexy fem friends and spoil him. we love 3sums ffm (no males thanks) were clean discreat genuine fun pair. no preasure pushing or smut. LETS HAVE A LAUGH !!!
CAN ANY LADIES BI OR STRAIGHT HELP ME PULL THIS OFF ?? ive transport so can collect drop off etc, accomodation too if wanted. prior chats meets etc all fine , no time wasters ! ladies will not be disapointed thats a promise hunky laid back VWE prof guy, very respectful, loves flirty females, no pain or ws just clean fun, we respect your limits, everyone goes with what they are happy with. newbies welcome, watch join in if fancy takes you, just want a chilled out evening with fun ladies, who love to share like me.
hope tomake regular friends from this not into one night things,this could bee start of great nights in and out.
dont forget if you would like to come to let me no what your tipple is so i can stock up. lol
plzzzzzzzzzzz help me. guaranteed satisfaction again and again and again.
xxxxxxxx
around the 14th date can be fixed whats best for all