Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

sex staved wife my become a cheat

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

starving my wife so she gets it from another ....would love a taker for her but must be discreet and give me every detail.....

Re: sex staved wife my become a cheat

hiya, have to let me know and contact me if your interested, I am ready if and when she is. Is she interested in being teased ?

Ohhh by the way, if you message me, please leave your email or another way of contacting you please :)

Hiya there, I would be interested not too far from there, let me know :)

Hi i'd love to come and give it all to your wife over and over again and then give you every single detail.

hiya there names dave yes wud be very interested not shy at all like the video bit lol; will tell the lot how she sucked me how i licked her and how we fucked each other or better still why not watch and film it and take pictures thanks dave x

Sounds excellent, imaginative male, lincsgyebob is available for her use...if you need a warm guy that is...

I would love to Cum and Help !img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

James 46 nr Burton on trent, 5'10 7 inch cut cock, married so very discreet, 46 chest 38 waist professional. Will give you every detail, even tell you how Im going to set her off, knock on the door as a salesman and take her from there