Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Cum Sluts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My partner and I want to wallow in your orgasmic love juice. Cum fuck our filthy little slut faces while others rub there cocks all over us smearing the cum we've already recieved all over our our sexy, slutty selves. Watch as we slip and slid all over each other dripping wet with your cum.  We're in Perth W.A, we hope to hear from you all soon. 

Am very interested guys 

Fuck that sounds so good, I'd love to join in as a good little sissy slut to lick as much cum as possible off and out of both of you

Yummy

WOW, I would love to donate my juices to yall

oh damn you are in austrailia i wanted to buddy up with you if your able to get that much cock in a room i would love a large rough mouth fuck with alot of throating going on while my breath runs out and i gaspe for one breath and go back to holding that breath this city im in is the weakest place to live in the world...

your fantasy sounds very tempting. Count Me In!!!!

I’ll help cleqn

Sounds very interesting, how can we take this chance? ??????

Play?

Pm me

Pm me

I'm with the right people now you lovely dirty fuckers i am a very filthy horny slut who loves to wank and cum over big tits pussy and ass and big cocks shaved balls and ass so I can lick and suck my cum off as I being dirtiest as I love anal playing so please female's hope you have the biggest stapon and lots of big dildos and man hope you have big monster fat cocks as I am that much of a filthy slut I have to take 2 dildos same time fucking amazing and I love it so you are all welcome to use and abuse me please let me play with myself for you to watch me fucking my ass and wanking my cock so I can cum in my mouth 

Cum slut I’d love it 

Can i join 

Can i join 

Can i join

I have plenty

We love cum sluts!??????

I cum so much and so hard I've never had anyone manage to swallow it all