Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging on the costa del sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would like to visit or create a dogging area up here.

please help

Re: Dogging on the costa del sol

no problem love to go and help with doggin. get in touch,

we are back in spain and would join in , someone suggest a time and place .

hello
we would love to try dogging so if you are interested we are.
lol

xxx

HIALL,
It,s about time Spain was put on the dogging map so to speak.
It,s so horny here but no dogging car park stuff........miss it really bad
since I moved here from U.K. I beleive there is a place close to The Colina Hotel where some stuff goes on but do,nt know much about it.
Maybe some one should take the bull by the "HORN" and suggest a time and place if they know anywhere we can make suitable.
Would love to speak with all you guys please contact me

luvenstuff Bigtattoo xxxx

We are very close by so drop us a line!

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

i agree that we just need to mark some spots and get going, unfortunatly i dont have a suggestion this moment so just dropping a reply here to say we are interested. will hopefully post some possible locations soon.

Would like to visit or create a dogging area up here.

please help

h Im Daniel from Madrid pse get in contact im interested
004)

Hi!

I would also like to go dogging in Spain. I live in Alicante, I am 25 years old and I keep what I agree on.

My profile will be updated soon. I can send you a picture if you want.

Please inform me about activites...

Saludos de
Raphael

Does anyone know pina del rey just behind san roque , its deserted evenings and afternoons and could be a good place for dogging fun , anyone want to set up a time and date .

hi
good action to be had daytimes on and around cabopino beach

see my profile
cortijomellado

i would love to start dogging with all you great people and i think there is a great spot at el padron beach, drive down towards crusoes, turn left and go about 100 yards along the dirt track on the beach front and i think thats perfect

how about a meet at 3pm om monday 1st of aug. as suggested by n and k at san roque

Yes N & K

San Roque area would be very convenient!

Hi, all seem to get excited about it andthen it all dies down!

Keep posting!

There is a good place behind the beach at cabopino

I have been looking into this for ages different web sites etc. There only seems to be gay action in cabapino or I am looking in the wrong spot? I did go down there with my wife last year in the dunes but we spent ages on our own shagging and nobody came passed at all. If anyone is serious about this I am up for it and can travel, I live in between Marbella and Estepona.

I have been looking into this for ages different web sites etc. There only seems to be gay action in cabapino or I am looking in the wrong spot? I did go down there with my wife last year in the dunes but we spent ages on our own shagging and nobody came passed at all. If anyone is serious about this I am up for it and can travel, I live in between Marbella and Estepona.

herby im in the same area maybe we can put something together and get people to come this way, i think on an eveening to the right of el padron beach would be great

herby im in the same area maybe we can put something together and get people to come this way, i think on an eveening to the right of el padron beach would be great
It seems to me that everybody likes to talk about it but nobody will take any action, so r we going to meet up or not, all genuine doggers please male me to arrange a time and place

hi i hope this does not die down , can i come too especially in the pinar del rey area sounds good lets get a part organized , let me knowy

It seems to me that everybody likes to talk about it but nobody will take any action, so r we going to meet up or not, all genuine doggers please male me to arrange a time and place
Well we are very interested in getting something going! Why dont we get in contact through the mail on the site?

Well we are very interested in getting something going! Why dont we get in contact through the mail on the site?
we are back in spain and would lov to join you lot

i have now given my phone number by email to all of you to get intouch so i can organise meets, its now down to you to get in touch if any of you are really genuine.my number is 617160107

Come on people!

Lets make arrangements

ok lets set a date time and venue , and contact at each members mail box would be ideal so i sujest someone like costa visits should take a leading role if were gonna get this moving. thankyou allimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi, there already is one at Cabapino nudist car park lol

Hi BicoupleNYork2
Do you have any further infomation that you could share with us ie times and usual days that this happens, perhaps we are just heading there at the wrong time, is there a network of friends that attend, perhaps you could get them to post a message here in the forum.
Many thanks.

did anyone learn any more about the Cabopino Nudist car park venue , where is it , times dates etc..... We are only visitng Spain from time time at the moment but would love to attend whenif we are here ...... lets get something going down here before the weather turns too cold for serious exhibitionism ;-) We loked around Cabopino beach but only found gay action , no one even looked at Kay when she put on a little show :-((