Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

Couple looking for new adventures with young men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife and I are happily married and looking to meet young men for the love of sex. She likes the idea of being the centre of attraction to more than one male at a time. We are fit, healthy and a good looking mid 40's couple. Her preference is men who are in their 20's and have a strong sexual drive coupled with high standards of health and hygiene. 
We are based in Mumbai and would love to meet you. Enjoy a cafe maybe a drink if we get along. If you match what we are looking for join us for some fun in the bedroom.
How many couples out there have such a MFM fantasy?

How I wish I could join...but am on the older side...M 53 based in BLR, regular to Mumbai

Hey I like the idea. I'm in Mumbai

hi i hv big cock and have enough experience in 3sm 4sm and 1 on 1. contact me if you want me to do fun.

hi i hv big cock and have enough experience in 3sm 4sm and 1 on 1. contact me if you want me to do fun.

Hey I'm young, energetic and sensible guy who knows how to keep everything private. I have a big dick too. 

Hey I'm young, energetic and sensible guy who knows how to keep everything private. I have a big dick too. 

With a Hotwife like her and thought process such as yours a mating of mind occurs. Would love to add fuel to the fire around the townside of Mumbai if you think age is but a number for such sojourns. Do ping me or PM.

Please checkout me

Message me,I'm interested MFM

i'm from Mumbai.. See if we can connect . Though i'm new to this.

I'm in. You?

How do we properly contact you? Check my profile if you like it then please do contact.

I am in my 20s. freshly looking guy,well mannered. Do contact me back. I will send you my photos.

i am all what you looking for. Do contact me back.

Hey I'm young, energetic and sensible guy who knows how to keep everything private. I have a big dick too.  i am staying in Bangalore 

Lets meet in mumbai for good pleasure . 

I am really amazing in every truth u both enjoy alot

Hey... I am a single guy with an athletic built and great stamina... I am good at oral and foreplay and can travel to Mumbai...plz let me know if you are interested...we can chat up before we meet, if you wish...We can also exchange face pics there..

Is this still available?

40 yr old male classy and working in MNC on a high post. Would love to explore with you if interested.

Hey hi i m 25 male from andheri in Mumbai would love to join u guys please check my profile and revert.. 

RE:Couple looking for new adventures with young men

Let's Connect somewhere at a nice Cafe around Churchgate ????

Come lets plan something 

Hi, I am a Delhi man who travel to Mumbai for work. I m mature, sensible, well blessed and experienced  with few cpls. U can trust me. Full discretion and secrecy assured.
Lets explore. There is no bar at all. I m non-pushy and not in hurry too.
These things have their own dynamic.

Check out my profile.

I can do that!

Hey m new here real guy don't know how to operate

Would love to be your partner in this crime please come to inbox.. 

Hey would love to meet u can we? 

Hey guys...check out my profile

If you feel comfortable or like what you see, lets meet for a sunday brunch. I'm based in Mumbai. Lemme know

i do agree age is a number.................

but do your wife really need new..... i always believe that old wine is always cost more...........

Hi, I'm Arsh from Mumbai and I would love to meet you both for some real fun together.

Lovely, why don't we catch up on a drink..pm me

Let's connect

Msg me.... 27 m here.... Hope you will send me a message