Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

WHERE ARE ALL THE GENUINE BI GUYS GONE!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR GENUINE FULLY BI GUYS FOR SOME GREAT FUN AGE BETWEEN 20 AND 38.ALL GOOD SAFE FUN READ OUR PROFILE MOST WEEKENDS WE ARE FREE PLEASE ALL THE GENUINE FULLY BI GUYS COME OUT OF HIDING!!!!!!

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE GENUINE BI GUYS GONE!!!!!

hi, here i am! i'm a genuine bi guy with a huge appetite for sexy fun! My cock is 10 inches in length,average thickness and heavy cummer! I'm a little shy at fist but once relaxed im up for anything! Im a friendly guy and fairly new to this but i am desparetly looking for bi fun with a view to long term frienship,nothing heavy! I,m sure u wouldnt be dissapointed so please contact me! My profile isnt finished yet but can send u more pictures if u like. Look forward to a reply.

drop me a line, i will give you my number. 100% genuine

Hi we will chat to you tonight

Hi - I would be up for meeting and I am genuine bi.

Steve

We are both genuine bi! We can only play out on weekday evenings due to family commitments etc - drop us a line if you fancy meeting up

Liz & Ron
xx

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hi iam 22 bi male in kent had a few bi cpl meets love it nice hard cock to suck after you fucked the wife jucy wet pussy to role my toung around iam gen bi male looking for clean safe fun i love to give oral so thats my turn on hope we can get chatin and meet soon thanks x

well looking at my profile you could say im as bi as you get :)

but i hear you sarahandlee1980, most like to talk about it but few ever go through with it, a shame really lifes to short

Vanna X

im here,im very new to this and looking for meeting omeone this way for the 1st time.im a bit shy at 1st but ok after a while

wow, im into most things reading these tex is sure horny.

hi this is darren137 ive got an average of 8 inches by 2inches thick im shaved i also can cum about 9 times a night and im very very bi.

im darren137 again i forgot 2 tell you that im from guildford but can travel im 37 by the way.

im genuine n bi im always in good mood

im here in hemelwaitingxxxxxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"