Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

BONDAGE OR NOT TO BONDAGE???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all. im wanting to have sum total bondage experiences. any advice on how to go about doing this safely. im single myself . im hoping to experience sum bondage sessions with a group of men (probably dominent men) who wouldnt have any problems meeting up and having their way with my body while im bound and possibly blindfolded. im seeking men who would enjoy fucking me in the ass as well. im still kinda new to anal and need help taking really big dicks in my ass all the way. im hoping it could done in couple hour sessions, couple times a week especially at first. im willing to make myself available whenever possible and on short notice, day and night. im hoping to start practicing asap im just looking for willing partners who are discreet, dependable, and good at fucking deep. im looking for group of men who are willing to help me out bondage experiences and gangbangs and running a train senerio. but are also willing to keep meetings discreet and private. anyone who could possibly provide a good place for this to happen unnoticed would be greatly appreciated. barn , cabin, deep in the woods would be ideal for these training sessions. look forward to hearing from you