Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Single mails

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone

I'm sure the answers are perfectly obvious but could anyone enlighten me to the status of single men within this community? I'm as interested from a sociological perspective as I am for the sake of getting my rocks off!

Re: Single mails

HI THERE I LIVE IN BARNSLEY SOUTH YORKSHIRE IF YOUR INTERESTED

Re: Single males..

Some single males think they are regarded as an inbox nusiance... I seen a few posts here from single men moaning they have had no action from this site.. what do they have to do etc.. Personally though. I have found that you have to put in some effort into the contacts that you send.
Be HONEST, have a few pics in you profile, write a decent profile, spend some time on your initial contact message and dont take rejection personally, (remember this a virtual world here and you havent actually met the person and at that point, they are just text on a screen. and visa versa, (they have no idea what you are really like)).
Also, treat it like a numbers game, the more contacts you send out the more likley your gonna get a positive reply..
I have been on this site about a month now and have already met one really cool couple.... in that time I must of sent out at least 40 contacts...
In the main as well.. I have found most folks on here polite and curtious..
It works for me!!