Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Looking for sexy Single guy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Why is it so difficult to find a nice Single sexy guy, one who dont just say, fancy shag, or Im up for it, or is it I still think their are some nice guys out there who do know how to chat up and seduce a sexy lady

I live in hope

Have fun

T&S

Re: Looking for sexy Single guy

hi at last someone who tells it like it is i to work hard and atweekends like to relax i dont expect to jump in bed with anyone at first best to meet for lunch to see how it goes if you think im worth getting in touch with drop me a line i dont mind travelling thanks for reading this far denny

hi looking for a good shag... let me know then babe,,, i have pictures and anything u like

i think you already know the answer all the nice guys are taken ! he heh heh..

well you get nice guys it's just a case of sifting those out from all of the messages of cock pictures and "want to cyber" type mails.., keep looking and thall shall find lol...

hi

A single guy has to succeed in making the experience a very positive one for both parties. He is in another couples environment and whilst he is there the environment must get better and it must be enriching.

There are many ways to achieve this. It may be simply watching or it may be fullfiling a wife in a way that the husband is not or, most fun, two guys in harmony taking a woman somewhere no one man can take her.

Wham bam is not a part of this, intimacy may or may not, but being nice, trusting and honourable always is.

hiya, i know this sounds silly but i was out last wend and a blonde big boobed good looking girl came over too me and said dont worry about chatting me up you can shag me and straight away it put me off so i know where your coming from, so if you fancy a chat with a real guy then you know where i am xx

You haven't got her number have you?

well all i can say is fuck lunch id rather eat u and then give u something big and hard 2 put in yr mouth. Would then enter u slow but deep feeling yr wetness on my shaft. Would try anything that makes u cum hard whilst repeatedly filling u up and covering u in hot spunk. If interested give me a shout. My place or yours, outdoors or a hotel? Regards

LMAOOO

Why is it so hard to find ANYONE genuine on this site lol ?

Mail ME lol :P

Im bored

Hi Kara,

Im bored and house sitting for a week. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"