Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in Coventry Warwickshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya.

My girlfriend (27) and I (28), have been talking lately about dogging. We're both a little reserved about it at the moment for obvious reasons.

We parked up at a place some months back, we were the only couple and there were about 8 or so cars driving around. This might sound silly to experienced doggers, but, this was quite off putting for our first time, so we just sat comfy and talked in the car about general stuff. Ended up being a really nice evening together regardless.

I think it would probably help if we could come along to a few meet ups as observers or something, get some experience that way. Not sure how it would work - would we sit in our car and watch, but with the lights off, or would we be out of the car with everyone else? If out of the car, i'm kind of worried about my girlfriend getting hassled before she's ready.

Anyway, enough talking. Basically, i'm after some worth while locations in Coventry Warwickshire, any tips, or whatever anybody with experience believes can help us.

Thank you.