Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gangbang for Slut

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.10.2018 Date END: 25.10.2018 We now have a venue for the event so if anyone want to join in fucking this 3 hole slut message us. The venue will be Torquay. If your up for it we are waiting to here from you....

Wow hot!! Would love to attend

Just happens to be my birthday, would love to attend? X 

Hey Guys, would love to join you ruining your filthy 3 hole sub slut ????

Ready to go. 

Ready to go. 

I would love to attend . 

I would love to attend . 

Never been to a GB before,  had offers but me excited enough to. This does and I've ticked saying yes coming , got a mobility in me legs atm from car smash and slowly getting bit of movement back. If I have to fuck hanging from the ceiling I will. Just need to know what the rules and conditions etc are please!  Break my GB virginity finally??

Never been to a GB before,  had offers but me excited enough to. This does and I've ticked saying yes coming , got a mobility in me legs atm from car smash and slowly getting bit of movement back. If I have to fuck hanging from the ceiling I will. Just need to know what the rules and conditions etc are please!  Break my GB virginity finally??

Very sorry everyone the host for this event is no longer able to host however. We are looking to reschedule this. I will leave the event up for a couple of days so you can all read this. Watch this space and we will rearrange.....

Very sorry everyone the host for this event is no longer able to host however. We are looking to reschedule this. I will leave the event up for a couple of days so you can all read this. Watch this space and we will rearrange.....

Event cancelled

Event cancelled