Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

2-3 men needed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My female friend would love to see me take cock by a group or couple of men. We are looking to book a B&B so you can take turns in fucking my ass. This is a genuine offer so get in touch for a meet and have my ass as you wish

Re: 2-3 men needed

Fuckin love to!! 2 gay guyz...wanna fuck pussy too!!!

Im also looking to be taken for the first time by at lease two guys, maybe all three of you want to meet? Would either love to meet you all in a pub first on a weekend eve near a hotel and then go on from there or would love to turn up a few mins after you have arrived in a room and catch you two just getting naked or even have the other guy in the middle of you two and I would like to walk over to you and as one of you undress me I would love to just be dropping to my knees to take the other to and experience my first deep throat. I say at least two guys for my first time as I want to experience you both coming in both holes, maybe if there is 3 of you I will get to suck 2 hard cocks as I rub them together and have them come together in and over my face as I feel the other squirting hot jets in my other hole..., I do have my a lady friend who would maybe want to watch but not sure if she would join in but if we all had a few drinks etc...

Im also looking to be taken for the first time by at lease two guys, maybe all three of you want to meet? Would either love to meet you all in a pub first on a weekend eve near a hotel and then go on from there or would love to turn up a few mins after you have arrived in a room and catch you two just getting naked or even have the other guy in the middle of you two and I would like to walk over to you and as one of you undress me I would love to just be dropping to my knees to take the other to and experience my first deep throat. I say at least two guys for my first time as I want to experience you both coming in both holes, maybe if there is 3 of you I will get to suck 2 hard cocks as I rub them together and have them come together in and over my face as I feel the other squirting hot jets in my other hole..., I do have my a lady friend who would maybe want to watch but not sure if she would join in but if we all had a few drinks etc...

I am looking for at least two males, and with you and the other replys that would be three, for my first time, I also have a lady friend who would like to watch but I assume she has got you horny enough to want it too? Im not sue she would join in tho, I would like to have at least two so I can feel them cum in each hole but with you too I could have one to hand to and make you cum either by firring two in my hole or two in my mouth, I would like to turn up 5 mins late to the meeting point and walk in to see you all all ready started so that I can see your naked cocks, maybe with you in the middle of a spit roast where I can join you at your head end and take over the one you are sucking whilst you get my pants of and lube my hole up as you suck the other one just as you put it in to me from behind, then you join the other at the front of me so that I can suck you too? then the other guys go off for us to watch them take your lady friend, and just as she ....