Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Caz123uk's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 3 September 2018; Tuesday, 4 September 2018; Wednesday, 5 September 2018; Thursday, 6 September 2018; Friday, 7 September 2018; Saturday, 8 September 2018 Off this week looking for endless sex. Would be nice to have a profile pic of sum1 cock inside me, or a lady licking me out, Or both im not greedy

Maby I can help one day? Or all of them ?? lol text me, you and me this is a good start. Maby you want to go to the center, for hunting ????????????????????????

Im off for most of that week too , hit me up if you fancy getting to know eachother better , look forward to hearing from you x

Am available Tuesday if you would like to meet 

Hii text me

Hii text me

I’m up for one or more days message me with details 

I’m available. If I was a watermelon would you spit or swallow my seeds? Xx

Hi Caz, I’d be interested in meeting, hopefully you’ll check me out and be interested in me too, Jase xx

Interested in filling  He of your free nights! 3rd 4th or 6th is best for me!

Interested in filling one of your free nights! 3rd 4th or 6th is best for me!

would love to lick you out and suck your pussy I'm Dave

would love to lick you out and suck your pussy I'm Dave

Pm me when and where caz x

Hi off Wednesday if you would like me to help you out xx 

Hi off Wednesday if you would like me to help you out xx 

Would love to c

hi. im available anytime you want. to do anything you have in mind, maybe some of your fantasies. x

Hi I'm free all week to, maybe we can have some fun?

Like to help out there sweetheart drop me a line 

Like to help out there sweetheart drop me a line 

Let me have details xx

I reckon you should have a day trip to London...we can get together for the whole day, night and as much more as you could take!!xx

Hi interested in coming to one of your nights send me details please Dave

Hey,

In Leeds and would love to hook up for some fun. I take a mean pic so can definitely help you with your photo collection! Drop me a reply x x x

Hey,

In Leeds and would love to hook up for some fun. I take a mean pic so can definitely help you with your photo collection! Drop me a reply x x x

Available 5th or 6th.. Just let me know.

Thursday afternoon xx

Thursday afternoon xx

all day any day send me a message ????

Event cancelled

Event cancelled