Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

sexy wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

lookin for young guy or girls to fuck my horny wife

Re: sexy wife

Hi I'm stuart a mature guy from bradford..if I fit the bill let me know ..and I'll come visit

Hi I'm stuart a mature guy from bradford..if I fit the bill let me know ..and I'll come visit

drop me a mail my friend and we can chat
see ya

Hi! My name is Artur I am 29, nice, pleasant man who is looking some sex fun and pleasure.I have never been with couple but would love to be. I am flexible and open minded. If you want to meet me-just let me know. I am waiting.

You're right she is very sexy. Have a quick look at my profile and if I fit the bill then drop me a line

Hey young male here drop me a line if your interested

WWWow your wife is hot hot hot, I would Fuck her any day.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" .

hey there im in hull if ur upfor sum no holds barred fun get in touch
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi im willing and waiting

hi, i'm very close by and would love to fuck your wife, drop me line if she'd like to

hi
im single clean and fit. im in to most things in life but draw the line at anything up my bottom lol.
im not in to pain as it hurts to much. iv had a 3some before with 2 women but would like to try it with 2 men and a woman. would love to try dogging and out door sex
iv a high sex drive so if u think u can handle me get in touch. i can acomm and will travel.
i like to touch + feel + kiss and cress a womans body. plz take a look at my profile and if u like get in touch

hi im new to this i'm in northumberland and lookin for first time experience wit a nice genuine couple,please reply or look at profile thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Check my profile & get in touch if you're interested.

hi there just sat when ,i would love to

not young am 39 but always willing to be a active participant let me know

I'm even older than Damraf, so if your gorgeous wife really wants to extend her horizons (or indeed, any intimate part of her convoluted anatomy) by tasting the pleasures of a mature partner, just let me know, and I'll be there like a shot.

Stephen

WOULD LOVE TO. HOW DO YOU WANT HER TO TAKE IT AND WHEimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" RE

Am not too far away and can accom if youre interested let me know thx.

hi

we are a couple and willing to travel for the right cpl, you guys look nice so please drop us a line if you are interested , leave mail adress etc. so maybe we can chat on webcam and see where it leads us

chhers

hi mate, would love to fuck ur wifes hot pussy.
send details to me and i'll be sure to get back to u.
hope to hear from u soon, thnx.

hi
if you would like to drop me a mail - i work in sunny harrogate - the pleasure will be all mine
see ya

Hi interested in your offer mail me if its still going....

18muk here.

hi love to fuck you wife for you.

hi i am a black guy with a massive cock and i live in harlow essex so email me if u think i fit in.

25 good looking adventurous get in touch I would love to fuck your wife