Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

amangandhi034's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 14 August 2018; Wednesday, 15 August 2018; Thursday, 16 August 2018; Friday, 17 August 2018; Saturday, 18 August 2018; Tuesday, 21 August 2018; Wednesday, 22 August 2018; Thursday, 23 August 2018; Friday, 24 August 2018; Saturday, 25 August 2018; Sunday, 26 August 2018; Monday, 27 August 2018; Tuesday, 28 August 2018 Lukin for a Gud luking educated status guy fr a soft n sexy 3sm.hotel in Ludhiana nly.So interested well mannered geniune guys can msg

Hi m intrested pls share more to contact

Hi! I am in Delhi but happy to travel to Ludhiana,I am educated with status guy for a soft and sexy threesome. Let me know when and how to connect. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards 

Hi! I am in Delhi but happy to travel to Ludhiana,I am educated with status guy for a soft and sexy threesome. Let me know when and how to connect. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards 

Hi Karan here..M 6ft, athletic body Nd non pushy guy from Chandigarh.. kindly pm me...

Send us a message

Hi Buddies... Justggo through my profile... And I am assured to make your night memorable.... I am interested to meet you guys... So how to proceed? 

Hello dear couple, I am gud looking 31 male, height 6 feet n weight 86kg.  I belongs to jatt Sikh community. From Patiala and can meet you for soft n sexy 3 sum at Ludhiana..Reply me back if interested

Decent single male from Chennai love to join with u??????

Hi guys if you want can meet you or can arrange a meet in Chandigarh too