Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

neelusexwithme's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 24 August 2018 we can meet nice and decent guys in delhi for fun. do contact us

i can join share the details and we can meet no worries on FWB part i will take care of the same

Hey guys I'm a decent guy from Delhi. If you like my profile do tell me I would love to join

Hey guys I'm a decent guy from Delhi. If you like my profile do tell me I would love to join

Hi Nice profile and lovely pictures If you are okay would love to meet you and spend some quality time Check me out and if you want to move forward drop me a message

I love to meet u dear 

I love to meet u dear 

Buzz me .. will love to take a part of bang on session...

Event dates: Friday, 24 August 2018 we can meet nice and decent guys in delhi for fun. do contact us

Hey would love to meet you

We meet in real  in Delhi if u interested then message us we waiting for ur message 

We meet in real  in Delhi if u interested then message us we waiting for ur message 

I live in Delhi u can msgs or call me

Hi Buddies... Just go through my profile and I am assured that I will be able to make your night memorable..... I am interested in meeting you guys... Just let me know how to proceed 

I m interested to meet you....

Let me know if you are interested in my profile. Well experienced in this lifestyle, well built, fitness freak, business background and you would love to know more about me. Lets catch up

Hi, can host u whole afternoon in a luxury business hotel at Gurgaon.. Pls msg me if u guys r comfortable with my profile

i wud like to go ahead with you..lets chat and plan to have fun together but no money involved from both side

Hi can I join u

I wanna meet u

I wanna meet u

can i join plz let me know

Ping me I can meet you share details ...

Hello dear when u came?