Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Bukkake group wanted for cum hungry wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If you have a group of guys, and venue (no limit on numbers) who would like to be sucked off by my lovelly wife and then cover her in Cum then email me.
We can travel within reasonable distance from Milton Keynes (North London, Northampton. East Midlands etc).
You can do pretty much anything you want except penetration.
I'd also like to take pictures and maybe film some of the fun.
img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Re: Bukkake group wanted for cum hungry wife

Hi there,

Not a group of guys, but with a bit of notice could maybe host in a hotel room in northampton - let me know if you are interested.

xxx

wud be willing to travel anywhere in the country for it, let me kno if u get anything sortedimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

send us a mail

Hi, please add me to your mailing list if possible, regards, Keith

Hi, please add me to your mailing list if possible, regards, Keith

Let me know would love to wank over your wife

Let me know would love to wank over your wife

count me in guys, organise the room and im yours, full of cum

Hi guys..... count me in just send me the details..

hi, not a got a group of guys, but would join in if you where a few guys short, kno a few places, hotels ect, x

forgot to tell, im in milton keynes to

Hi, I can make it to north london.

hi guys

i would be delighted to oblige.

could you please pass more details

Thanks

Tony

can you travel to manchester 24th?

Local lad Milton Keynes would luv to get involved.Let me know where and when.

Im a member of a gangbang and bukkake group...so could easily sort something for you x

would love to help you out let me know the venue and time I have loads to give !!!!

would love to cum all over ur misses

Hi, contact me for the next event. Thanks.

Are these things true or are people just seeing how many replies they get ?
Would love to arrange your wife getting covered and dripping in cum she looks like she will deserve it.img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

would she like some female cum if so let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi,
Just going through the replies and thought I'd drop you a line.
I am thinking of taking Sally to London again in a couple of weeks to the club in Stoke Newington.
I am trying to adapt one of her long party dresses. I will be putting holes under the armpits so that anyone can simply put their hands through the holes and squeeze her tits and nipples. I also want to put pockets in the skirt of the dress with no actual pocket in them so that anyone can put their hands into the pocket and squeeze her arse, fondle her thighs, pull her lips and push their fingers up her cunt.
I really want a lot of guys to be able to play with her whenever they want to, as long as I can see and they don't hurt her.
They have a dentist chair at the club which I'll put her on so that the guys can play with her and push their cocks down her throat. And when we've done that for a while then I want them all to cum all over her face.
How does that sound to you?
Send a facial pic and describe what you'd like to do to her or have her do to you. Remember, the only rules are: No fucking, no pain, no watersports and no arseplay.

Cheers

Nick

Hi,
I am thinking of taking Sally to London again in a couple of weeks to the club in Stoke Newington.
I am trying to adapt one of her long party dresses. I will be putting holes under the armpits so that anyone can simply put their hands through the holes and squeeze her tits and nipples. I also want to put pockets in the skirt of the dress with no actual pocket in them so that anyone can put their hands into the pocket and squeeze her arse, fondle her thighs, pull her lips and push their fingers up her cunt.
I really want a lot of guys to be able to play with her whenever they want to, as long as I can see and they don't hurt her.
They have a dentist chair at the club which I'll put her on so that the guys can play with her and push their cocks down her throat. And when we've done that for a while then I want them all to cum all over her face.
Send a facial pic and describe what you'd like to do to her or have her do to you. Remember, the only rules are: No fucking, no pain, no watersports and no arseplay.

Cheers

Nick

Hi,

Cheers

Nick

Hi,

Cheers

Nick

Hi,

Cheers

Nick

Hi,

Cheers

Nick

Hi

Sounds good

I would like to partake in non filmed fun;)

hiya i would love to be there and cum all over your wife's face.. i dont mind being filmed.... let me knw when you sort out the final date...tahnx

Hi count me in for the next session, would love to cum heavily all over your wifes face N

Hi count me in for the next session, would love to cum heavily all over your wifes face N

Add me and I am there

Please add me to the ever growing list.

Can easily make London.

HI,
I will be taking Sally to La Chambre in Sheffield on Friday 18th Jan. It would be good if you could come along!
The website for the club is:
http:www.lachambre.bizhome.php

I want to see her "used" by as many guys as possible and covered in as spunk as possible. We will be staying overnight so may be able to have some fun after leaving the club. Drop me a line if you can come along so we can plan what to do.

Nick

I'm interested in a meet when you are in the south east next.

if you need more than i will cum and help please let me know

Yeah, let me know. I'd love to make it.

Yeah, let me know. I'd love to make it.

Hi, Can't really get a group together, but I am professional & can travel at short notice to the Milton Keynes area. Please contact me if interested.
Regards....

hi

Hi, I'm in Milton Keynes on 26th March 2008, I really would love to explode my hot cum all over your wife. My cock really gushes and could give your wife a good soaking. Contact me here and I will send my email and mobile number.

Can we help?

Please contact me. Keith

Hi there, please count me in! Just send me the details if u are keen. Thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Local Milton Keynes based single lad would be very happy to meet up.
Just drop me a line and we can arrange something.
All the best jxx