Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging Bournemouth

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does dogging actually happen in Bournemouth, if so where, I want to get a piece of the action! get in touch

Re: Dogging Bournemouth

dogging does happen in bournemouth not far from ringwood most nites and it is good fun plenty of action mail me if your interested in some action in bmth cheers chris and marieimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Bournemouth guy here. I'm also interested in finding out where the action is. Please mail me. Thanks.

Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the Bournemouth dogging sitea. Good couples dogging action here in the eveningnight. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straightbi park is the first on the right when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is gay.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi let me no where near ringwood annxd

Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the bournemouth dogging sitea. Good couples dogging action here in the eveningnight. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straightbi park is the first on the right when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is gay.
Tuesday 9pmish would be good to fuck nr railway cp.

Hi,
I'm interested on dogging or providing my services free of charge if you're interested :-).

Hi I am interested in some of this. What night is best?

wats dogging