Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

davinachris12's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 26 July 2018; Friday, 27 July 2018; Saturday, 28 July 2018 just some soft fun i am very bi my hubby loves seeing me happy, open to suggestions? can travel

i would llike to meet please tell me when and where i will b ethere

Can attend Friday and Sat evening ?? 

I can attend Sat just say where and times 

Want to 

When can we see for a coffee?

Hello dear . Your event is coming in perfect time . I will love to join into your event . Maybe we can meet in one of this evening for a drink and see what happens.  Many kisses and looking forward to yiur replay .??????

Hi, I am very interested in hearing more from you about this. Great profile and amazing pic's by the way, you look delicious ! x

Can visit me if your interested Friday 27th in the evening! Live alone so all good! Message me x

Hi, The Mrs is currently on holidays but when she is back we should have drinks and go from there.

Hi guys check me out if you are interested please get in touch can accommodate or tr

Event dates: Thursday, 26 July 2018; Friday, 27 July 2018; Saturday, 28 July 2018 just some soft fun i am very bi my hubby loves seeing me happy, open to suggestions? can travel
??????

Hi, The Mrs is currently on holidays but when she is back we should have drinks and go from there.
im up for that

im up for that

Free house come play with me