Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Premium Members

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I keep getting e mails from people who would really like to meet me. Then when I go to reply I get the message... 'The member you are trying to contact has chosen only to hear from premium members'

I'm assuming that these folks either forgot that their settings won't allow me to reply, or that they have no way of knowing if I am a premium member or not. I always try to reply to e mails sent to me, so my apologies to anyone who hasnt had a reply due to this happening.

Best wishes.

Love........ SG img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Re: Premium Members

Premium members have a little gold star next to their name, so these people do (or at least should) know that you're not a premium member.

It's likely that they received lots of junk replies from non members in the past, so changed their settings, but have since forgot that they did it.

Either way, it's obviously their fault, not yours, so don't feel too bad about it. And it's very commendable that you try to reply to them all - That's more than a lot of premium members do...

ps. you look sexy as hell in your profile photos! Why oh why don't you live in Leeds. :)

Exactly. It's all down to settings. Many people receive so much crap mails they only take mail from premiums. Understandbly in some cases!! But its a downside of being on swingers site - take the wasters with the genuines....

It's a shame that there isn't a way for members to accredit each other to combat that. I've met people from here, so I know they are genuine, and vice versa. So it would be useful if we could somehow vouch for each other as being genuine.

Theres a lot of timewasters on this site and 'premium only' seems to avoid that. Shame theres not a system to weed out these people.

Having said that, as a guy id be happy to get an Email from anyone!

Anyway, its their loss..happy hunting and don't wear out that webcam:)

i sent you some mail have you tried getting back to me yet please let me know chears big t

but southerngirl your email says you wil only except mail from premium members??

wheres the little gold star???? iv never seen one
im a non paying member

hey at least you get loads of emails? we feel like the only ones swinging in the north? img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

People have to check mail settings so they can get mail. If they want any contacts they had best check them or the site needs to do some changing of settings. As a free site still do not get to do much free stuff.

dartbeast in the show me state

Re: contact

I've just joined. You sound nice and it might be interesting to talk to you - maybe you can give me some pointers?

I am a new non paying member who genuinly wants to get in to the swingers network, i need to be discreet as wife does not agree with this but i am so horny and need the extra marital thing to kep me going. anyone help?