Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

ONE TO ONE FUN PARTY WITH ME!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys
Pleae check out my profile, which says it all!
I currently run gangbang parties in south Hampshire for 4 or more men.
Am now looking for 1-1 parties for a couple of hours with the right guy!
If you are interested in a couple of hours of good sex with just me, you MUST let me know. I am safe and clean and discreet , a professinal person, and the venue will be at a local hotel to me. I am sub but will see to all your needs!
Please reply here with a picture and I will get back to you with an invite and details of where and when!

I am so hot for this you wouldn't believe! I am sure there must be someone out there who would like to spend some time with me!
Afternoons or evenings, don't mind. Tell me your preference.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Funtimelady xxxx

Re: ONE TO ONE FUN PARTY WITH ME!

Well I live in Devon but would come for the party if you invite........I am a 28 yrs male with fit body img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hello,

I guess it is too late but I would love to meet you some time !

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

when would u like me pmsl img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" hi, darling if your looking for a great time I'm your man all the way.
Let me know if you want any

I'm very interested and can make daytimes. Happy to travel to meet you. I can provide a photo. Do get in touch.

Cheers

Bob

im up for you pardon the pun

i am game can travel have my own company into oral just like you love to give lots of pleasure love the look of you very sexy also into rubber love the smell making me cum just thinking contact me if interested img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Would love to know more as am keen to experience that....

Hi, I'd love to meet up with you for 1 to 1 fun and parties and your gang bang sessions.
Very broadminded and in to anything as long as those participating are happy with it.
Love giving oral for a long time and making sex last. Enjoy games and roll play and enjoy being photo'd and video'd.

Pics on profile but will send some more when we get in touch.