Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Come and swing into action with our swinging discussion!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

April is Couple Appreciation Month, so what a great opportunity to talk about swinging. Maybe you’re already an avid swinger or perhaps it’s something that you would like to try in the future? For those who are already swinging, what was your first swinging experience like?

Interested 

I like.. 

Intested 

My husband  and I are interested 

I was very much into the lifestyle when i was single, alone and free as a butterfly. I miss the friends that I made, the crazy parties we had, and dress-up themes - just chilling relaxing having fun and talking, sitting around the jacuzzi running around free and naked. When no sexy single guys was avail i was the social butterfly with my naked ass and hubbly bubbly.

hello.. I am interested here can I join into your party?

we r ready...and very much interested too..

Sounds like fun

I would like to join the PARTY as I have experience in swinging

i am interested here can i join your party 

interested in doha

We're interested can we join 

iam from srilanka age 40m 

Time to make crazy things

Hi I am 

Where's this!!

Hello mates. Indian easy going n good looking guy in Singapore. Interested in couples to explore together. Let me know if you are ok to take this forward.
Cheers??have a great day

Intrested

This is my frist tym if i colud join ur party so yeah i like it 

Yeah i am interested for this fun. ??

Yes i am interested for this fun.??

I am a single woman that would like to get involved with swinging groups and sex parties in my area.  How would I do that?

I like 

RE:Come and swing into action without our swinging discussion!

Hy Iam single intrested in girl or women plz.img src='imagesadultemoticons023.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

Hi I am interested so much 

Hi how r u frnd I m frndsip u

Interested, how can I participate in the fun

Yes

Hello i am reday for party..

Interested

yes i am interested

Im intrstd

I would love to hook up to day and have some fun 

I would love to hook up to day and have some fun 

Mmmmmm first experience was a natures spa ....

Would like to attend. First timer!

Sounds like grand fun!

Sounds like a great party.

to fun??

interested 

interested 

I’m down.

Hi.  I am very keen to get involved so...  ??

we like to,sbare with my wife is lot of excinting to have this good feeling we dont need to lie we enjoy and do what we fee

Were interested 

I like too x

Interested!!

Hi

i dont know much about it but looks exciting

I enjoyed meeting couple and having a hot night with a few sexy wifes it was greatc

No, doubt,,swinging is really awesome experience,,every couple should try the swinging experience,,it will strengthen the relationship of couples..

Sure i m interested

i am interested in joining party

I love swinging and have for a long time. Even us single ladies are needed. First meet was a long time ago but it must have been good as i still swing now.

hey 

this is my first -- whats the story 

hey hey

real xx

I have never done anthing like this before, my husband has years ago. He has opened me up to many things, I m not bi, so I m not looking for a woman for myself. But I am curious about so many things!!!

We are also new to this and wife in training for Hot wife !

Hello this is Joe ready for this weekend

Hi would like to get together with a sexy woman or couple for the weekend i will get a room lets have a great time I'm clean and safe well hung know how to treat people good check me out thanks

Tempting

I’m finding it challenging to find 3way fun through site without hefty subscriptions. Anyone have any advice?

I like that

Any dogging in Cornwall tonight?

Thoughts

We are first timers so give us opportunity 

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I Love My Girlfriend, but I would love to have sex with others, she says she isn't interested. Could it be that she just says that, an has never had a really big cock before?

Does every lady want large cocks

Am ready dear.l like very much

maru ghanakota joly athi

Love 3some nothing better than a big cock with a female and eating pussy 

Love cock and pussy 

In Malta (island in the mediterranean sea) our swinging community is very small. The largest even group was around 35 couples but there seems to be around  only 150 couples in total....some are too scared to swing in their own country as they are "afraid of being found out" since everybody practically knows everybody. Notwithstanding our first experience as a couple was at a small fetish themed wedding celebration in a rented farmhouse.

It's something I've always wanted to try but never could get any of the women in my life to get on board. 

I've always been interested in swinging and swapping but never could get my wife I was with to get on board. !! I think it would be very hot. My first wife's 19 yr old daughter and 21 yr old husband wanted to swap with us but my wife wwoldn't go or it!

would love to try swing or swap

RE:there is a big difference between wishing to actually participating

there is a big difference between wishing and fantasising about a threesome or foursome....to actually participating or (more difficult) to organise such an event.
I spent over 15years organising and introducing couples to couples and sometimes singles......it is not easy on s small island like Malta as most local females are scared of "being found out"
However, I was in a position of a facilitator and rarely had fun myself.

lets do it!

fun

Interested in swinging 

Pm me 

I’d be into that. Real keen 

All new to me just given it a try as on my own now and all this lockdown times and I do enjoy to chat

Believe it or not this Anchal Ka****r from Jaipur
E****orts is all you need in your
life.

I’m available for women who want a f

hello, i want to open a place for the comunity,  in Romania, verry discret place were we can make private parties, pool,a beautifull view, roms with themes etc. Are u interesting for something like that? if yes please let mi know in pm or lets discuss here. thank u

hello, i want to open a place for the comunity,  in Romania, verry discret place were we can make private parties, pool,a beautifull view, roms with themes etc. Are u interesting for something like that? if yes please let mi know in pm or lets discuss here. thank u

I am very interested any around S

I am very interested, any around San Luis Obispo?

Very much interested 

Ime free and vey single..Love fun 

Intested..

Gross.

looks like not much is going on here since April 2018...hey it s February 2022 now ..lets chat, play and maybe more..check out my profile..

Your gorgeous 

Your gorgeous 

I was into swinging back in the 90s and loved it. Count me in.

Hi

Hi

Me and my husband r interested in this 

Me and my husband r interested in this 

Hi every one

We r intrested for.this fun

I love to join ..how to get connected

I am so keen to make new friends that are into swinging, im newish to it and trying to network with others to make it happen.
40yrs young loaded with cum looking for ongoing fun.
I live alone can accommodate and hold party's in Newcastle NSW Australia.