Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

TV Lifestyle in Nottinghamshire Area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am Maria a GG Married to UKRoxanne a TV we live quite happily together and for the past year have been attempting to Host parties for the Trans World... Now we know the Notts area has a large Trans community but do they really need to be so invisible??? we have a venue that will accomodate up to 20 people nice group for a private party...

Yet we still only get 10 or 12 to the eventsnow watching girls having a good time is great... But I would love to know what you girls would really like to see happen to give you the freedom of space and mind to come along and relax in a warm friendly environment... I am willing to help with make up and dressing issues evev hire outfits for the new comers or curious...but alas without Genuine imput from you girls we cant help... so is really up to you to tell us what you want... We do Host regular parties i.e3rd Wed of the month is TV Lunch time event...and including this Saturday 26th is TV nights... this continues on the last saturday of every month through out the year... So if you girls and admirers have any ideas of hat you really want from your party hosts please get back to me I am determined to make this work... Roxanne was on the Island alone for a long time and we seriously know of the Trials and tribulations Cross dressers feel and Suffer...

Kindest regards Maria and Roxanne x

Re: TV Lifestyle in Nottinghamshire Area

hi there could you please send me more details of where and when the parties held if so that would be a great help to me thanks alot steve xxxxx

Would love to be part of it, just i would need to hireborrow some clothes and make up and maybe you could do me up. would love to try but need to stay over or bok hotel xxx hope to hear from you xxxx

hi, there. keep up the good work. I would love to attend
Email for contact details.
All the best.xx

Maria

I would be interested in the Wednesday event - how can I get further details ?

I am travelling down the M1 most Wednesdays and would enjoy a detour !

P. X

hi maria can i have more details please, i would love help with dressing and make up, so i can be centre fold at one of your parties x