Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

LucyGurl's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 27 March 2018; Wednesday, 28 March 2018; Thursday, 29 March 2018; Tuesday, 3 April 2018; Wednesday, 4 April 2018; Thursday, 5 April 2018; Monday, 9 April 2018 I’d like to meet for casual group fun. Gangbang needed

Hi, put me on the list any day is good to me

put me on list for this week. Thanks Christisn

Put me on the list and send me more details. Thanks. 

Put me on the list

So is this a goer for today
I could make it and my balls are full and ready to fuck you hard 

I’ll join 

Would like to attend x

Please add me to the list and send me more information about the venue and time etc.

Please add me to the list and send me more information about the venue and time etc.

Hey I’m in Milton Keynes tomorrow night? Love to join x

I definitely want to try

Thursday the 5th of April. day meet in Milton Keynes with 4 guys. Let me know if you’re interested. Protection must be worn (come with yours). 

Thursday the 5th of April. day meet in Milton Keynes with 4 guys. Let me know if you’re interested. Protection must be worn (come with yours). 

RE:hey

Hey it’s Amy chance to be around Norfolk any of this dates?

Id be more than happy to give you a helping hand gorgeous..drop me a line hun..xx

Up for tonight, let me have more details please

Free tonight.....

Hi Lucy, count me in for the 5th

Event dates: Tuesday, 27 March 2018; Wednesday, 28 March 2018; Thursday, 29 March 2018; Tuesday, 3 April 2018; Wednesday, 4 April 2018; Thursday, 5 April 2018; Monday, 9 April 2018 I’d like to meet for casual group fun. Gangbang needed
  Interested in travelling down on the 9th April ( Monday ) Let me know the details.

Interested in travelling down on the 9th April ( Monday ) Let me know the details.

Hey are you still looking fir a meet? X

Hi is there much interest in this event is it still on I can be in MK for a daytime meet if you want me lol
]Thursday the 5th of April. day meet in Milton Keynes with 4 guys. Let me know if you’re interested. Protection must be worn (come with yours). 

So who you choosed to attend? There is 17 guys submitted to come? lol

So who you choosed to attend? There is 17 guys submitted to come? lol

got some horny cock here ??

hey babe. put me on the list

hey babe. put me on the list??

Pleased to participate actively...tell me more 

will be there. give more detailes

will be there. give more detailes

Any room left for tonight, the 5th ?

Would like to attend x

This is my first time on pages like this
If you're really person,give me ansfer. Pls

Love to join in on the 9th

RE:LucyGurl's Quick Meet

I can make monday x x

Hi Lucy. Put me on the list and send details p!ease.  Thanks.

Hi Lucy. Put me on the list and send details p!ease.  Thanks.