Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

couple seeking sex partners

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

myself and girl friend bbw are looking for bi men girls and couples to join us for a horny time this sat evening we can accom or travel we are in the newbridge area genuine persons only please img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: couple seeking sex partners

not this week but maybe next weekend, or even in the week? let me konw

Im not bi but i would love to join you as a straight male as a 3rd?

hello
missed your invite re:seeking bimale, for fun, if the invite is repeated please consider me img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am looking to meet with a couple in the south east wales area with a bbw female to form a lasting friendship also where the male partner has interests in a bimale. I do enjoy oral sex, both performing and receiving with both sexes.
Please check out my profile and if intrested pls contact me.img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Hi fit bisexual guy from Cardiff area here let me know if u are still looking

im danny male do u want fun this fri night 137 xx

hi im bi guy in newbridge area looking for couple for regular 3 sum fun,i am very very discreet get in touch

Hi i'm a bi male from newport, would luv to meet a couple like yourselfs.
Into most things and willing to try new, clean and safe can accomdate.
Not pushy and easy going, only expect to do wat ever we all agree to, free all week eveinings and most weekends, hope we can get it on sometime,

hi im interested in meeting you both,if you want to look at my profile and maybe get in touch,hope to see you soon.ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

hey bi male, interested, pm me