Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in NW- Manchester or Bolton?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello all,

Hope someone can reply to this email. I am looking for a dogging site in manchester or bolton. Noone ever seems to mention my area, i have looked through previous threads but...Nothing!

Please help

mel

horny and in need of a decent f*uckimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: Dogging in NW- Manchester or Bolton?

Hi,

entwistle reservoir is ok,but alot of police there these days.the blue delph area seems to be full of action tho,i go there alot these days.contact me to arrange something.

try looking on google hunny then u should find a good site 2 have a (014) ho by the way nice ass

I WOULD LOVE TO GET WITH YOU IN TOUCH I'M ITALIAN LIVING IN ALTRINCHAM CHESHIRE I'M 42 AND PROFFESSIONAL GOING OUT FOR A PIZZA , GET IN TOUCH I WOULD LOVE TO .
CIAOimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Thanks for your replys guys. Much appreciated!

Cant wait to have my first dogging experience especially now summer is oficially on its way...

mel x x x

Know a couple of places around Bolton. Contact me for details. Possibly could meet up if you are interested...

email me a pic and maybe we can meet for some fun!! would love it if you could make me 'float' lol- your profile is coooool

mel xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"
there is a site off the A666 near the resevoir

Hi

This site off the A666. When is the best time to go exactly? fri, sat or sun?

melimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi wana go doggin contact me paul

Anyone have any ideas of dogging in Shropshire area tonight?

hi.
theres a good site on the east lancs near leigh if your interested.went there last night a had a good time.
best times from 10pm.if you need to know where it is please feel free to get intouch.

hope this helps
regards roy