Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Bootylicious BBW Party at Eureka in Kent 2212

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.12.2017 Date END: 23.12.2017 Hey

I would love to invite you to my BOOTLICIOUS 70s DISCO THEME and KARAOKE party on Friday 22nd December at Eureka in Kent… xxx

(70s fancy dress is optional)

This party night is for EVERYONE including Curvy, Voluptuos ladies, admirers and friends…Regular members of Eureka will also be in attendance so makes for a great mixed party night for all xxx

Please come and party with us on the night from 8-2am

Free welcome shot for all till 10pm !!!!! Lots of surprises in store on the night including prize for the best dressed ….

Please message me for more details xxxx

Hi would love to attend

Hi would love to attend

Hi would love to attend to 

Hey I would love to come to your party

Hi I would love to attend

Hi I would love to attend

Hi, i would like to come, and to become a regular member. Thx

Could u give me  a post code .
As I never been to a party like that .. and would love to see  be 4 I kick the bucket ... lol

please email me your post code  would love to come   would be first time at that kind of party it would be great for my birthday on new years eve as I will be 81 yrs young  and still going strong  bur not as often as I used to  LOL  PS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

please email me your post code  would love to come   would be first time at that kind of party it would be great for my birthday on new years eve as I will be 81 yrs young  and still going strong  bur not as often as I used to  LOL  PS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU