Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Calling 'West Glam' blokes, fancy a fuck?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello lads (or lasses, or both?)

I have a sexual fantasy and I'm hoping one or more of you members of this site can help me fulfill it?

Fantasy scenario.... You come into my home. (my husband let's you in.) I'm waiting upstairs, tied down to the bed in nothing but knickers and a sexy nightie, with a blindfold on. You come into the bedroom and you just look, explore, feel, lick, grope and strip my body...well I can't stop you being tied up can I? (Not that I'd want to anyway?) you make me suck your cock and lick your balls...god your cock is huge, and so much harder, compared to my husband's, you then open my legs and just take your pleasure with me. Once you've cum, you make me suck you clean, and maybe, if you can, you'll want to fuck me again? After your lust is satisfied, my husband let's you out of the house and I'll never know who it is that's just filled me with lots of cock and cum?

By the way, it has'nt got to be a man either it could be a woman...as I'm genuinely bisexual, I would be equally excited at the prospect of a woman doing the same to me...her sitting on my face 'forcing' me to suck on her tits and then lick her pussy, covering my face with her juices as she comes...oh god, I'm almost coming already? That would be ideal for you shy ladies that want to bedtry out a woman with complete anonymity? Imagine having your own submissive sex slave girls?

It has'nt even got to 'just be' a woman...it could be a couple...? Fancy it? I know I do! Imagine watching your wife sitting on my face, having her pussy licked by me, all tied up and helpless, while you fuck the arse off me? Come on, you know you really want to try doing that??? What better way to introduce 'little wifey' into lesbian loving eh?

It really excites me to be a slut. A woman simply available for a completely anonymous manwomancouple's lust. Does that sound like something you'd like to try doing to me? I'm dying to do this with some bloke(s). The good thing is boys, you could be fat, short, bald, ugly or all of those and I'd never know would I? So come on if you're up for it reply and who knows it could be you making 'our' fantasy come true?

Caewerngirl. xxx

Re: Calling 'West Glam' blokes, fancy a fuck?

i'm up for that. when you want it

fuck how could someone not answer such a saucy letter like that wow i d love to enter your house with your husband in the distance just looking on as i take that wet purrying pussy of your in to my mouth sucking and licking all those wet sweet juices out of your pussy feeling and sucking while you give my huge erect cock that pierced a good sucking and all the time not saying a word never noing before i pound my cock deep inside you thrusting away making you scream with delight.

i d love to talk more with you e-mail

Id love the idea !
Walk in enjoy each others bodies and not know who each other was.

Mail me and lets see what happens.

Id love the idea !
Walk in enjoy each others bodies and not know who each other was.

Mail me and lets see what happens.

Sounds good to me img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

ree most evenings and weekends.
Lets chat and see what happens.

hi id love to make youre fantasy come true if ure intrested let me know where and when

id love to make youre fantasy come true let me know where and when if ure intrested

Sounds like an ideal scenario in which I'd love to participate, so if you like what I have to say about me, let me know and I'll come over, its not far from Cardiff.... so what are you waiting for?

what an awesome fantasy you have there, would love to help you out with it, have a look at my profile and if your interested let me know.

fookin ell.. u sound desprate!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" lol..!!!!!!

hello there again, i did mail you earlier bout sorting out your fantasy,
if your interested could you reply to me through my profile send mail option please, will send you a e mail address or phone number then to get things sorted.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

text me for a meet.

Hi Caewerngirl,
The scenario is highly desirable and appealing. If you are genuine, let us gents - who are members and are interested in a meet with you to realise your fantasy and make it come true, send e-mails to you directly so that if they desire can let you have their contact details for you to choose and decide. Hopefully that can be done! Happy hunting then!!

any girls fancy meeting up

Hello all you Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your interest in helping me experience my fantasy...unfortunately I have been inundated with replies now and so cannot get around to meeting up with all of you? Some lads that have replied before the deluge arrived, have received my offer of some naughty sexual adventures and so, they will be sorting me out in the next few weeks hopefully?

Perhaps, if anyone's interested, I'll write a little story report and tell you all the sexy details of how it went for me eh? That way you'll know that some adverts in these datingcontact sites from women are genine?

Maybe I'll be looking for more cocks then? So keep reading? LOL

lotsa love,

caewerngirl xxx

Hi, im blckcelt, a 27 y.o. mixed race straight guy, from near pontypridd, im looking for some discreet fun, am well endowed and have a very fit body and a very good appetitwe for sex and trying new things. if ur interested in a meet then, hope to hear from u soon
x

hi a

Interested and live in the area can you send me a sexy pic img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

sounds gd to me free when ever you want a good fucking xx

Hello all you Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your interest in helping me experience my fantasy...unfortunately I have been inundated with replies now and so cannot get around to meeting up with all of you? Some lads that have replied before the deluge arrived, have received my offer of some naughty sexual adventures and so, they will be sorting me out in the next few weeks hopefully?

Perhaps, if anyone's interested, I'll write a little story report and tell you all the sexy details of how it went for me eh? That way you'll know that some adverts in these datingcontact sites from women are genine?

Maybe I'll be looking for more cocks then? So keep reading? LOL

lotsa love,

caewerngirl xxx

Definitely would like to see a report and if you fancy doing it again, then get in touch

Andy x

free tonight give me details if your up 4 itimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

call me only in newportimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi, sound great to me message me an i'll cum an give you anytime you want,

hey discreet is good for me, im 21 and have the body to bring a tear to your eye, i will hear from you very soon

Very very interested. pm me x

Sounds good, if you're still looking send me a message look forward to it

definitely ... let me know

afternoon, u verysexy lady. so descriptive ..mmmmm sounds great....got me hard.. fancy chat which cud lead to fulfilment of u dreams and mine..tc xxx

Definitely sounds like a fantasy i would like to act out get in touch and we can get it sorted i am free anytime and i guarantee once you suck the cum off my cock i will fuck you again. my cock is hard just reading your fantasy

Hi Caerwen
Mmmm like the sound of it you horny girl...- Would love to see my FB riding your face while I fill your puss.
She's a BBW so have to be she doesn't smother you - but she gushes when she cums so you'd get a real drenching.
Like the sound of it - give me a shout ?
XX B

hi..3 s wales guys here..all late 30s looking for a woman to have no strings no pressure fun with..i am not afull member send me a message to discuss further talks? thanks