Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rajnicpl92's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 2 November 2017; Friday, 3 November 2017; Saturday, 4 November 2017; Sunday, 5 November 2017; Monday, 6 November 2017; Tuesday, 7 November 2017; Wednesday, 15 November 2017; Thursday, 16 November 2017 we are avilble to meet above this dates

Where?

I am 36 Male from Punjab, INDIA, I am good masseur doing Sensual,
Tantra, Kamasutra, Brest Up Massage n oral too, Fully Satisfaction
Guaranteed. Feel free to contact me Interested Couples n Females Nri's
Foreigner can also contact. We all want change every time so searching
for some new. You can trust me as a good friend and share your
fantasies. -----So don't shy. Just reply here if u want to join this
wonderful world. I sure you enjoy in this, hope u like, Don't worry
about secrecy, Security & Privacy.

Heyy dear.. myself Taran and im from chandigarh aswell.. im 6 feet 2 inches tall good looking guy with a well built body and a huge tool.. im here for real meets.. hope u like it dear .. privacy is assurred ??

Hi it would be my pleasure to be with you guys hope to get the details from your side.

Hi it would be my pleasure to be with you guys hope to get the details from your side.

Do u prefer single

hlooo can wevmeet 

I want to meet you ppl on 16th at Chandigarh. Please message me in Private Chat with ur expectations in terms of money, so that we can finalise our meeting.....

where November 2017; Friday, 3 November 2017; Saturday, 4 November 2017; Sunday, 5 November 2017; Monday, 6 November 2017; Tuesday, 7 November 2017; Wednesday, 15 November 2017; Thursday, 16 November 2017 we are avilble to meet above this dates

can meet on 16 alone male here near by chandigarh