Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

new *** milf brunette

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there to all Hot milf brunette here waiting to meet people from all the world .... i have a pair of kinkytitsxxx and i would like to have some fun together .....kisses

Re: new *** milf brunette

Love your looks and tits.Would love to squeeze them and suck your nipples and slide my cock between them and cum all over them,while sliding my finger up your wet pussy.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

what are kinkytits?
I've heard of big tits, small tits, saggy tits, pert tits, gigantic tits, firm tits.............but kinky tits is new to me.
How does one decide whether tits are kinky or not?
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Don...I think you misunderstand?
Kinky is Rumanian for, 'pair of'. [It should be spelt 'keenky'], so it's just a grammatical error, as is tits, actually spelt, 'tittz', which translates to the English, 'pop-sox'.
So of course, what the lady is saying is...'I have a pair of ....
Cheers,
MT

Hi am very interested in meeting up where you are or... i have a hotel room on central london on 2425th April if you would like to join in a private group marathon find me at my name so I can reply. I have a BMW 3.2.5.1 :)

ed

I am sure the BMW is something all females will require within a hotel bedroom in London if there is to be a successful meeting and lots of fun!!!

hi there, i think you look great, and very sexy! if you are ever in london and fancy meeting up check out my profile and get in contact x

ALL MY SEXIEST FANTASIES ARE ABOUT SEXY MILF JUST LIKE YOU X

yep, those tits definitely look pretty kinky to me! message me!

In the great northwest - dro pme a line - I'll give you want those naughty tits need.
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hello Milf, I am new around here, but game to meet new partners and nsa fun an frolics.
Have you met anyone off here yet?

Hi

You sound hot

Im looking to meet up for intense pleasure meetings on a regular basis.

Im creative and open minded and love to draw beauty. I would like to draw your naked body reclining inside and out (of the house that is;)

I am online now (surprisingly enough) and am free next weekend if you want to meet up. I have recently purchased a BMW 3.2.5.i and am raring to christen it. I could drive up to where you live pick you up and then go for a drive in the country;)

Ed

RE:new *** milf brunette

Hey sexy! I am a young horny guy and i really need to get off. I have always wanted to get with a milf and you sound perfect! Message me TTYL BB.img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

hey

dont be waitin ,you could get it any time you want get in touch

wow

Wow, those boobs are great...fancy relocating to England?!

RE:new milf brunette

wow let me at them.x