Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

seeking sub female or sub cuck couple in midlands though willing to travel further

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all.

I'm loathe to actually place a post in here but the honest truth is that I've become frustrated by the endless timewasters and seemingly limitless profiles on various sites. So I thought I'd give a post a go.

I've recently moved to the midlands and having settled now I'm very much wanting to get back into the lifestyle. I am experienced though don't let that put you off if you are new.

Being an experienced dom, I'm ideally looking for a sub female or subcuck couple. I'm prepared to travel for the right match.

I know it's a cliche but I am a decent guy. I'm not one of these "bow to me" types one sees online all the time. I'm completely geniune, like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent in an understated way and can hold my own on most topics of discussion (i enjoy good conversation as well as the lifestyle).

I also have a life as well and don't obsess over various kinks etc. But equally, life is empty without those kinks.

Whilst one offs are ok and i'd be interested, ideally I'm looking for long term friendship. Only then can trust be developed.

If you like what you've read so far, please get in touch.

Oh and I'm definitely not married!

Thanks very much for your time.