Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Time wasters....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is it just me, but a lot of people here seem to complain about Guys in paticular wasting time. I'm know time waster, but am finding a lot of couples and single fems are every bit as bad. This is only in my own experience, but I know my profiles not that bad.

Has anyone else had there time wasted quite a lot on this site?

Re: Time wasters....

Hi there

me and a partner arranged a 3 some and everything was set up. At 7 30 no one turned up so we text the guy to see what was happening and he said he couldnt come as he was ill.

yeah i always get flirts or short messages then when i reply i either get a no thanks or no reply at all. what's it all about? are they just trying to mess us about or do they just send them out without looking at profiles and then realise it's not what they want? come on ladys, sort yourselves out.

had a couple of time wasters, who just wanted more pics. but not had a meeting with anyone in a years membership.
having said that have chatted in the rooms with some nice people.

I don't think there are any serious people here full stop.
Nobody even seems to pick up their messages never mind bothering to get back to me.
I wonder if it's the peple or the place?
I can't beleive all this crap about individually checking every post in the forums and everything you say in your profile. I mean this is a place where people are meant to meet up for sex, and yet the admins want to read every message? Why. I'd be surprised if this one gets posted.
I won't be joining again.

Oh come of it boys. Daz how can you say there are only timewasters on here. You had an invite to our party and never came. Come on now be fair.

i completely agree. for a site meant for people to meet for sex, lots of people get offended by approaches for sex, even when put nicely. to be honest i think women use this site as a sort of new 'Mills and Boons' to excite them with no intention of ever meeting anyone.

Oh come of it boys. Daz how can you say there are only timewasters on here. You had an invite to our party and never came. Come on now be fair.

You were the exception. But I explained that I was working that day and couldn't visit. I never agreed and then cancelled which is the impression you post mkight give. I said to invite me another time when I was free - you gave me very little notice.
Also my profile explains what I am really looking for so I don't see that I need to explain further.
Getting back to you being the exception I would like to say that it's a poor rate of responses isn't it?
I have stacks of messages I have sent to girls who never log in. The messages remain unread. That's what I'm complaining about really. The fact that dead profiles (especially ones of girls) are kept artificially alive here to attract new men.
I have no evidence to the contrary on that.

Daz what were you thinking turning down mindenrose, she looks hot and INVITED you! Who is wasting who's time there?

Daz I may have been hasty and appreciate that there is more than one side to a story, so i apologise. I know what you about not getting any responses and it can be frustrating. I guess we just have to keep on looking.

Thanks.
I hardly think that 'turning someone down' because you have to go to work constitiutes time-wasting.
It's not 'turning them down' at all, it's saying sorry but I have to work tomorrow.
It's hardly enough notice even if you're not working!
Maybe some people are so desperate for sexual contact that they will indeed drop everything - work included to drive 50 miles for a shag with someone they haven't had a chance to get to know first... I don't happen to be one of them though.
Anyway, I've left here as of this weekend.

some one had an offer to come to your party and didnt turn up were they mental?

Most of these sites are full of timewasters. Alot of guys get off on arranging meets, but have no intention of meeting. I'm into dogging, but that has now gone to the dogs. Gangs of pushy males frighten couples, but now couples are looking for other couples. I've been dogging 20 years, dogging involves single men, couple on couple is outdoor swinging.
Part of the fun of dogging was not knowing who would be there. I've never let anyone down, i always contact them if i cant meet. Me i've sat for hours waiting only to be let down.

im new to this site so dont have an opinion yet , but on other sites ive been on its the same there get your pics arrange a meet dont turn up and dont let you know , its only curtousy to let you know if you cant make it or am i wrong
this is why i WILL NOT travel anymore

not on this site but yes i have had a lot of time wasters on other sites that cant even be bothered to let you know and leave you stood there like a prat