Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

BBW looking for fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, looking for malecouple who would like some naughty fun with a 44yr BBW. I look forward hopefully to some naughty offers lol

Re: BBW looking for fun

hi....you have some mail x

hi i am from durham and im lookin for fun as well

maybe we could organise something

hi i am from durham and im lookin for fun as well

maybe we could organise something

would like to mail you however i am unable. would love to meet you, love bbw's, please get in touch

hi sue mailed you this month but you have not replied still interested meeting you xxx Lesley xxx

hi single male would love to have some sexy fun with you

hi single male would love to have some sexy fun with you

hi, Im 21 year old male who very much appreciated older and larger women. If your interested contact me. I can send pics if you like, im not a time waster

in Durham next week and can deliver!

Hi my name is Josh,

Nice to meet you !
Wow! The net really is a good way to meet a few new friends, Hopefully we will have some similar likes and dislikes,
I was born curious so what an interesting meet this could be for us,
I am in my mid 40’s working in Design for my own business, currently living in Yorkshire but I do travel a lot, as for my appearance well I don’t cover my place in mirrors so you would have to judge for yourself, I won’t waste your time with details such as eye colour, weight etc as it is all in the profile.
You have most likely received loads of mails anyway with the same info so I don’t want to be the next guy to fill you mailbox with more of the same useless information.
I would prefer to send a picture at a later moment if you are interested,

Look forward to meeting youimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Cheers
Josh

By the way did I mention that I have a great tongue, a bit like Heineken ( refreshes the parts that other guys can’t )

As for fantasies, I have loads and the question is will my fantasies come to life with you, Mmmmm!!!!!! I wonder, ?

Here is a little fantasy for you, I bought a new very expensive camera this month and I have been wondering what it would be like to take some glamour photos, I meet a girl whilst out one night and we get chatting, it turns out she likes to be photographed, so we book a hotel room have a few drinks and get a little tipsy, we go back to the room and she begs me tp photograph her whilst she removes her clothes, so I start clicking away whilst she slowly begins to remove her clothes, she removes her jeans first peeling them of her arse and down her legs, rubbing herself between her legs very slowly and sensually, then she lifts her top over her head, it passes over her breasts covered only by a flimsy very see through bra, as I click away with the camera a begin to feel horny, my cock getting harder, she then unclips her bra and lets it fall to the floor revealing her breasts then she pulls them together with her hands and licks her own nipples so that they become hard, I am still clicking away but the urge to go over and help her remove her panties gets stronger and stronger as my cock grows and gets harder, but I resist and still keep clicking away as she slowly removes her panties which are a little moist now as she is getting excited, she opens her legs and starts to rub herself slowly at first but then faster and harder as she begins to slide her fingers into her pussy, I move in closer now and she reaches out and strokes my cock through the front of my trousers, I am still clicking away but it's hard to concentrate now as she unzips my trousers with one hand and is finger fucking herself with the other, she moves forward and releases my cock beginning to lick it's glistening tip, gliding her tongue over it and around its head, sliding her tongue down it's shaft slowly, I keep clicking away watching her begin to suck my cock through the camera lense, almost like it was happening to some one else, I put the camera down and let my hands slide down her body letting my tongue glide over her stomach and down towards her pussy, I glide my tongue across her clit and push my tongue further inside tasting her juices on my tongue. She squirms and wriggles around pushing her hips towards my face. She tastes so sweet, I turn her around and bend her over sliding my tongue down her arse between her cheeks, my tongue slides back and forth between her clit and her arse hole, now she is screaming for me to fuck her,

NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CARRY ON I WONDER ????? IT COULD BE YOU IF I AM LUCKY,
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" Ohh Hell yea - sounds great!

hey , im new to this and prob too young for you so just wanted to know if you actually met any of your responses

34 year old male looking to have some fun x

hi pls keep me in mind
im up for gud clean action anytime
im dan 30yrs fit male from wyorks
can travel
luv dan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

let me know x