Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

bristolian gal looking for some no holes barred adult fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

come one come all bi bristolian gal looking for some no holes barred adult fun

im a very naughty girl looking for as much fun as possible

if ur intested leave me a message

Re: bristolian gal looking for some no holes barred adult fun

You have caught my attention, so were do you want to go from here then. img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi Bisher,

I am Kim in eastville, dark sexy m44 - would meet up with you , your place in the day (week day for discreet fun.)

If interrested get back to me.

K xxx

Hey Bisher,

Would luv to meet to satisfy your needs. 39 single guy North Bristol, can accomodate & travel.

Corky
xxx

Am about all day, let me know send me a message as to where and when xxx

hi we are a couple from bude cornwall and if u fancey a short break to cornwall to have some real fun then contact us xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

yeah. Luv to. Just say when and where.

hi bish,

from plymouth but will meet if you want? email me

you look well sexy!

Cheers,

baz

hi, i'll meet up with you and satisfy you, get back to me...

hi sexy bristol girl bristol male ready to please so get back to me for some hot sticky wet fun

we`re 2 Bath guys ,we would love to meet you . we`re,slim,VWE,friendly and experienced.

David and Ian

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Often working and Staying in Bristol Hotel's if interested?

this avon stranger will help unplug the holes with no-boundaries fun and enjoyment... with or without your partner...

Hi..xxx

Hi..I'm Maria..very bi and very naughty....

Would love to meet you with my swinging friend for some great sexy fun...

Facial pics on request...xxxx

Hi would love a chat and see what happends, I hope you have time to reply?

hi there, you have caught my eye, and i would love to satisfy your needs. please reply

Bisher

A bit late but hey, now spring is springing, if you're up for some naughty fun then get in touch? Can't accomodate but can meet up most weeknights. I'm a six footer with a chunky member so get back to me if you fancy some!

Adam

mmmmm NO HOLES BARED FUN, NEED A SEXUALLY ADVENTUROUSE WOMAN WHO WANTS LOT'S OF COCK AND SPUNK, ESPECIALLY TO RECIEVE ORAL FROM MY TONGUE !!

lIVE NOT FAR AWAY, BURNHAM-ON-SEA SO AVAILABLE TO USE AND BE USED !! YOU UP FOR SOME FUN? img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" AND LOT'S OF img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" DAYTIME EVENINGS

PAUL

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

LOVE TONGUE FUCKING HOT, WET, HORNY PUSSY, GULP !!

PAUL

ORAL69GIVER

hey im game if you are wanna meet - if u want let me know i'll give u what u want anything!........ ;-)

i quite fancy going a few rounds with you gloves off and a minute between rounds, you look like you could be a handfull which makes you all the more appealling.

im interested img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hi bristolian gal i live in bristol and am a lorry driver how would you like to have a nice long ride (adult fun) in my truck

Hi there,

I am travelling to West Country on Tuesday (I have to go to a funeral on Wednesday at 2 p.m.), but could see you Tuesday late afternoon and evening. I could evening spend a night with you!!

How about it.

I am a bit old for you (look up my profile) but I think you will find it worth the experience.

Love

Allan

Would love to join you, you look gorgeous, drop me a line.
xx

hey there im game if you are! im over near trowbridge other side of bath , can travel , just say when. send us an email
really hope to hear from u ;-)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey there Bristol girl

I live about 15 mins from you - so reply and lets have some fun

mark

Staying in Bristol hotel 1st & 2nd August. Mail me if interested. xxx

am interested?do you ever actually meet up with any body or is this just a ego trip?

Hey Sher I'ma really naughty Bristol guy who just loves to make a girl climb the walls - give me a shoout and lets work something out ?
B

Hey Sher I'm a really naughty Bristol guy who just loves to make a girl climb the walls - give me a shout and lets work something out ?
Ps fancy a threesome with my very naughty BBW friend ?
B

bisher, cant message you but would love to talk about it !

Hi Bisher

I'm Adam, a horny Bristol guy. Reckon I could give you the attention you need! Get in touch.

A img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi Bristolian gal - we are a couple from the Swindon area who are pretty much virgins in that we have never had a threesome. well when I say we I mean Ian I have had one brief encounter many years ago and would love to do it again, hubby is as you might imagin very much up for it but as you probably know finding the right person for intimate fun is not that easy so if you might be interested please feel free to email us.

thanks for your time
Liz & Ian

Hi Bisher

Adam here - keen to please and be pleased!

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi it's Ian from Weston Super Mare

Work in Bristol mon-fri.

Not into anything weird just straight natural slow caring sex.

Get in touch.

if you want no holds barred dirty sex ,youve cum to the right man .mail mefor info ,you wont regret it lol Rxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I am available today for fun let me know i can travel to bristol right now

hi would love to meet evenings or wkends 4 dirty hard fun please get in touch x

Hi Bisher.

36 Year old couple from Salisbury would love to invite you to a three some. JOJO is Bi and Busty and loves a bit of girly action, I love to watch then join in when the time is right.

PM us and will send MSN contact on request.

Hey girlfriend

I'm not to far from you, let me know when your up for some fun.

Could do with something naughty to wet my appetite!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"