Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Bi tv and wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a meet with a mature, professional type, must be bi.
Wiltshire area.

Re: Bi tv and wife

Hi - saw your message and thought it sounded interesting.

I''m young looking, tall, dark, attractive, educated - and we - reckon I can get up to 8.5" under the right conditions (with a helping hand or mouth!). I particularly love oral (both giving and receiving) and cum-fests.

I am looking for the right people to have some fun with - it is just so much better under relaxed and fun conditions.

Look forward to hearing from you

P

Hi,

I am Kim (44) dark sexy male - who is bi with couples. I love the sound of your ad and would love to play with you both.

However it is difficult for me to meet in the evenings, as am married and wife will not know. I am fully bi with couples and love to receive and give A.

Would be looking for a discreet daytime meet (your place or hotel perhaps?) All A with condom all oral without. I have 8" uncut and can repeat.

K xxx

I hope that you like what you see and contact me so the 3 of us could have some fun together. Jay

hi, i would like to join you and have fun, i am a bit new to this and not yet fullly used but learning, let me know how you feel and give me a mail..

would love to hook up.

Hi, How about a bi TV to meet with you both? If you are interested have a look at my profile. The one on here is somewhat limited but there is a full frofile on tvChix Check it out and let me know what you think.
Hugs.
Dizzy.

Hi
Im medium build and we
Looking for fun with a couple bi is good.
i live nr devizes and can travel
Would you be interested in meeting for some fun.
Chat soon.
B.A.

Hi read your profile and would love to get together sometime i live in Trowbridge and work in Chippenham so im not for away if you send me your number in a message maybe we can sort something out cos i could do with some help and advice from someone like you if you have a cam phone i will send you a pic cheersimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi cant stop reading your profile lol im in wiltshire and would love to get together with you two its sounds delightful hope to hear from you soon xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"