Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

confident NW guy seeking sexy women and couples!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone Im craig a single Manchester guy back on here after a long break. I used to swing with my wife but no longer together and Im looking to start having some fun again.

Without being an arsehole (lol) Im a genuine guy, 34 yo, dark blonde , blue eyes, wicked smile! Ive suffered timewasters myself b4 and Im 100% not one. I dont say i will turn up and pull out at the last minute nor do I pretend to be someone Im not. Im quite well built nice body and bits lol! thick girth and very enthusiastic!

Im into sexy women and couples especially like a lady who dresses to please and likes to act sexy. I would love to meet regular and I can also accom to high standard as well as travel. im very discreet , very open minded and i dont think anyone would be disappointed with me. if u fancy getting in touch i can forward pics or telephone details.

also quite interested in holding parties or regular meets at my place as well.

xxxxxxCraig

Re: confident NW guy seeking sexy women and couples!

hi craig were looking for a 3some or 4some for my other half to enjoy and me to watch and ocasionally join in (im totally straight)
few drinks in the bath why you wash her back etc ;-0 img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"