Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Empire Cinema

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know it's a couple of weeks away, but is anybody planning on visiting the Empire Cinema on Sunday 17th of December? I'd love to meet couples or CDs or she-males, (never seen one there yet).

Re: Empire Cinema

re, empire,sunday,s can be , busy at the empire.you can find some tv,s, cd,s and sometimes a couple.!!! the xmas party on the 11 dec,their was 5 cd,s in their, plus 1 couple.it was a good xmas party,lots of food, & wine , plus 2 good strippers. thanks to the mangement of the empire for this party. happy xmas.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Thanks, for that. I only just read it.
I visited three times over Christmas and got a couple of wanks, blowjob and played with two couples. It was very good.
While I was there people were talking about the party. Sounds like it was very good

hi, hmg57.the empire cinema allways has good partys.its a good club to visit (not many left ) up north. the manchester sadly closed last year. june.(vip )lots of couples i found in their.it could have stayed open if he found a backer.i visit cinema,s all over the country. i should publish rons cinema club guide. ha ha ha.img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" i will keep you up dated with any info about the empire.img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"