Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Happy Couple Seek Single Bi Guy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are you single, Bi and available Thursday night???

Well if you are get in touch as we are looking for an mmmf experience, we already have 1 guy ready and willing and are looking for a 3rd....

The usual no's apply:

No WS
No Pain
No Anal

If you want to email us you can

Kind regards

S and J

Re: Happy Couple Seek Single Bi Guy

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" yea mate im frm sunderland and up 4 it anytime am steve

hi from durham area and up for it

i am available

single guy from newcastle

sure get in touch

get in touch

Hi im a 36 yr vwe guy from york, orally bi avail thurs night i ur interested would like to chat first to check ur genuine.

Bouncer

I'm not sure whether there was a time limit on that post, but i'm certainly interested. I'm a 22 year old living in Durham looking for a bit of random fun. I'm open minded, like meeting new people and like to enjoy myself. Tell me a little about youselves - are you new to meeting people on line? any interesting experiences? What do you guys like to do (sexually and in general)?

hope to hear from you

andy

Hi there im from leeds ! im 24 and well up for it !! e-mail me

hi i would like to help you satisy your needs, and mine too lol, e mail me if you would like to know more....sorry have no pictures but Im a good looking guy with a nice bod and very easy going

Jonny

hi, i would love to be able to join you, that is if you will have me. please reply, thanks