Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

High Heels Stockings

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there. Looking for a lady who loves to wear stocking and heels and loves attention to get in contact.  Have such a fetish for heels stockings and want to share with someone. Into Online chat, pic swaps and texting.  I want to get to know what you like as well so I can share the fun in return.  Message me.img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Pantyhose pumps panties high heels yeah

Yummy yellow high heels

hi there, i am a high heel fanatic myself, clear stripper heels on currently. i love single sole...not platform super slutty heels. i wear a size 13 women's so my selection is slim. i like to go out in public in my heels, secretly wanting to get caught and publicly shown as a sissy cock lover who can't even stoop wearing high heels for a sec. i suck with them on and fuck with them on...i workout in the gym, treadmill and squats in 7 in clear stripper heels. i need 5in or higher heel so i am sissified when walking, looking slutty and flirty when i strut my ass and stick out my tits.
i like mules and scrappy heels son can tighten them on snug and walk all over this world showing off my stilettos

Love high heels and pantyhose?

Tell me when you first started wearing pantyhose and high heels. Is it the look and the feeling of them? Is it unfair that women only get to enjoy the sexy way they make you feel?