Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

anyone fancy hotel or home fun in Brum?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi...I'm James and I'm an experienced and horny swinger.I'm professional, discrete and love to have fun with females and couples...

I've been having fun for over a decade, meeting friends and singles all over the country. I work as a senior manager in a professional firm so have lots of flexibility over my diary and whereabouts- my main base is in Brum and I love fun during the day as well as evenings..

Wondering if any couplesladies out there fancy some daytime fun....I can book a hotel room or come across to yours....I've enjoyed afternoon orgies, gangbangs before and would love some more...so if there's a group who fancy getting together...more the merrier!

Anyone interested - drop me a line here and let's see what fun we can get up to

As to my experience, I've been up to plenty of escapades....including fucking a senior manager over her desk at work while the other staff thought she was having a meeting with a supplier...fucking one girl in a sex cinema in front of the audience....going down on one girl in the changing rooms in Selfridges while other customers queued outside....sex in cars, in fields, in living rooms during the day....you name it, I enjoy it!

I prefer to have fun with genuine and uninihibited people with a bit about them, not simply a quick fuck....love foreplay and teasing, as well as the main course...

If you fancy some unadulterated, no strings and no hassle fun, for the sheer pleasure of it...get in touch!

James
xxx